Drivers are crucial for your computer and devices to work right.
Uber drivers protest ahead of IPO
If your device isn’t working right, you might try to reinstall the driver.
To reinstall a device driver, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your computer as an administrator
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and click Manage
- Under System Tools, click Device Manager
- In the right pane, expand any of the categories to find the hardware you need to reinstall. Right-click the device, and then click Uninstall
- In the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the OK button
- If you see a message asking if you want to restart your computer, click Yes.
You can also manually restart your computer
After the restart, Windows should automatically detect and reinstall the hardware.
Categories: Driver FAQ, TroubleshootingTags: