Apollo Micro IPO Listing - Apollo Micro System IPO Listing Price - Apollo Micro System IPO Listing
India-headquartered technology company
|Traded as||BSE: 533179|
|Founded||1990, Pune, India|
Headquartered in Pune, India
|Revenue||US$480.97 Million (FY19)|
Number of employees
Persistent Systems is a technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited.
It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on 17 September 2010 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on 28 September 2007 from the RoC.
Shares in the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The operations of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private, an outsourced private development of US company Infospectrum, were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.
The company organizes an annual hackathon called Semicolons for its employees. The company also organizes IBM's Call for Code hackathon at its Goa, Nagpur and Pune offices.
Collaborations and Acquisitions
- 2019: Persistent Systems Joins Siemens’ MindSphere Partner Program to Deliver Industrial IoT Services
- 2017: Persistent Systems Acquires PARX – Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner in DACH Market
- 2016: Persistent Systems Launches Specialized Engineering Services for IBMWatsonIoT Platform
- 2016: Persistent Systems and REACHNet to Demonstrate Innovative Research Specific Informatics Infrastructure at HIMSS 2016 Conference
- 2016: Persistent acquires PRM Cloud Solutions - a Salesforce.com consulting partner, engaged in building digital experiences on Salesforce1 cloud platform.
- 2016: Persistent product arm Accelerite purchases Citrix's products CloudPlatform (Based on Apache Cloud Stack) and CloudPortal Business manager
- 2015: Persistent Systems completed the acquisition of the digital content management solutions business of US-based Akumina.
- 2012: Persistent Systems Strengthens Product Maintenance & Support Business; Acquires Openwave’s Location Business