- Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO Details
- Neogen Chemicals IPO Date & Price
- About Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO
- Neogen Chemicals IPO Details
- Neogen Chemicals Limited - Subscription Details
- Neogen Chemicals Limited - Company Financials
- Neogen Chemicals Limited - Allotment Status
- Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO Reviews
- Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO FAQs
- When will Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO open?
- What is the listing date of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
- What is the offer price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
- What is the lot size of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
- What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
- What is the Kostak price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
- What is the Subject to Sauda price for Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
- NSE and BSE IPO grey market Premium - What you need to know
- IPO grey market - Glossary
- What is Kostak Rates?
- Neogen Chemicals IPO Listing Price
- This IPO News
- IPO Analysis by Experts / Fund Managers
- Neogen IPO Grey Market Premium, Neogen Chemicals GMP Today
Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO Details
|Issue Date||24/04 - 26/04|
Neogen Chemicals IPO Date & Price
|Issue Price||Rs. 212-215|
|Market Lot||65 Shares|
|Shares on Offer||2,900,000|
|Subject to Sauda||N/A|
About Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO
Neogen Chemicals Ltd is a 27 year old company specialising in Bromine based compounds, Grignard Reagents and Inorganic Lithium Salts.
The company was founded by Mr H T Kanani, a chemical engineer from IIT Mumbai.
Over the years Neogen has developed several Bromine based intermediates and is a leading manufacturer of these products to pharmaceutical agrochemical and other specialty chemical companies in India Europe and Japan with leading Innovator and Generic companies as its customers.
A number of Neogen customers have been with Neogen for a long time.
Apart from Bromination and Grignard chemistry, Neogen has also developed competencies in other related chemistries like Alkylation, Acylation, Friedel Craft, Couplings Chlorination etc.
With the acquisition of a new manufacturing site in Karkhadi, Vadodara, we are able to carry out multiple step synthesis in equipment of various sizes.
Neogen is also focusing on Custom Synthesis and Contract Manufacturing. Work has already commenced in this area with customers in Japan and Europe.
Apart from catering to the domestic market, the company has so far exported to 27 countries in the world including USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, Taiwan, Australia, Ireland, and China.
Neogen Chemicals IPO Details
Among these, Europe (UK, Spain, France, Germany and Italy), USA, and Japan remain the largest markets outside of India.
Neogen Chemicals Limited - Subscription Details
Neogen Chemicals Limited - Company Financials
Neogen Chemicals Limited - Allotment Status
Please click the link below to check the IPO allotment status.IPO Allotment Status
Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO Reviews
- We recommend subscription of Neogen Chemicals IPO.
The GMP for this IPO is Rs.52-53 per share with Subject to Sauda price Rs.2800.
Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO FAQs
When will Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO open?
Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO will open on 24/04 and close on 26/04.
What is the listing date of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO will list on 08/05.
What is the offer price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
The offer price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO is Rs.212-215.
What is the lot size of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
The lot size of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO is 65.
What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
The Grey Market Premium (GMP) price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO is Rs.52.
What is the Kostak price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
The Kostak price of Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO is Rs.2800.
What is the Subject to Sauda price for Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO?
The Subject to Sauda price for Neogen Chemicals Limited IPO is Not Available at the moment.
NSE and BSE IPO grey market Premium - What you need to know
The grey market - or, the illegal premium market for initial public offerings (IPOs) was back after almost a decade.
After its death almost 10 years ago, the the grey market was reborn in August, 2004 with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd issue.
It is a completely illegal market where stocks are traded even before allotments in the IPOs are made.
In fact, the unofficial trading begins well before the scrip is listed.
The transaction in this market is normally between parties who know each other very well.
They trade in scrips unofficially and settle accounts outside of the stock exchanges once the allotments by the companies are decided.
Normally, third parties are not part of such trading.
However, a third party is entertained only if he is introduced through a person known in the circuit.
Two parties agree to settle the trade at a price on the day of listing through the stock market mechanism and the difference is settled through cash, explained broking industry sources.
A robust secondary market has aided this trend and players in this segment are doing brisk business across centres.
Ahmedabad is the most active grey market centre while Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai are also some of the centres where grey market for IPOs is alive and kicking.
A dealer with a brokerage house said, The future of the grey market for the IPOs is linked with the robustness of the secondary market. Till the time the cash market is in the pink of health, this grey market will flourish and the moment a downturn is signalled in the cash market, the grey market downturn will be faster than that of the cash market.
In such an event, the premium market will disappear altogether.
IPO grey market - Glossary
- IPO - IPO is an initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public.
What is Kostak Rates?
IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand, but they can also be done by large privately owned companies looking to become publicly traded.
- IPO Grey Market - A grey market (sometimes called a parallel market, but this can also mean other things; not to be confused with a blackmarket or a grey economy) is the trade of a commodity through distribution channels that are legal but unintended by the original manufacturer.
- GMP - GMP is Grey market premium (or grey market price) is a premium amount in rupees at which IPO shares are being traded in Grey Market before they get listed in stock exchange. Grey market premium can be in positive or in negative based on demand and supply of the stock.
Grey Market Premiums are also attached with words 'Buyer' or 'Seller'. They tell the price either at which buyers are willing to buy shares or the price at which sellers are willing to sell their IPO shares.
Neogen Chemicals IPO Listing Price
- Kostak - Kostak (or price of application) is the premium amount in rupees at which IPO applications are being traded in IPO Grey Market. Usually 'Kostak' value is defined as the premium of a maximum lot retail application in an IPO.
Kostak price is important mostly before issue is close for subscription and final bidding status is available to the IPO investors.
Very few IPOs applications are traded after final bidding status is available to the investors. 'Kostak' is especially for people who do not want to take risk with IPO allotment or listing gains.
This IPO News
- Basis of IPO allotment - In August 2012 SEBI has made regressive changes in the allotment procedures. As per these changes, every retail applicant will get a certain number of shares, though it is subject to the availability. It clearly means that retail investors are now assured to get minimum number of shares at a decided ratio irrespective of the lots they have applied, subject to availability.
However remaining shares will be allotted proportionately. Current procedure is quite encouraging for retail investors as now they have assurance of getting shares in IPO.
IPO Analysis by Experts / Fund Managers
As per this practice every investor has equal probability of getting shares in an IPO irrespective of the lots he applied in an oversubscribed issue. Even if he applied for minimum permissible lot he may get minimum number of stocks allotted to shareholders.
In fact retail investors who apply for smaller lots may have a better chance of getting more number of shares than the investors who applies for maximum amount permissible.
|Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Day 1 - Apr 24,2019||0.00||0.10||0.50||0.27|
|Day 2 - Apr 25,2019||0.95||1.12||3.15||2.09|
|Day 3 - Apr 26,2019||30.49||113.88||15.86||41.07|