- IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
- What is Kostak Rates?
- HG Infra IPO
- Mainline IPOs in 2020
- HG Infra Engineering IPO Grey Market Price, Rates, GMP Premium
- SME IPOs in 2020
- HG Infra Engineering IPO, Allotment, Grey Market, GMP, Date, Price, Subscription, Listing Date
- HG Infra Engineering IPO Price
- Company Financials:
- HG Infra Engineering IPO Date
- IPO Analysis by Experts / Fund Managers
- Hg infrastructure ipo in grey market
- MEP Infrastructure Developers Ltd IPO (MEP Infrastructure IPO) Detail
- HG Infra Engineering IPO Allotment
- H.G. Infra Engineering IPO Listing Date
- HG Infra Engineering Ltd IPO, HG Infra IPO Detail
- IPO Grey Market Price (IPO GMP Premium & Kotak Rate)
- HG Infra IPO Opens Today: Here’s All You Need To Know
HG Infra Engineering Ltd IPO, HG Infra IPO Detail, HG Infra Engineering IPO Allotment, HG Infra Engineering IPO Grey Market, GMP Premium, and Price.
Infrastructure construction and management company H.G.
Infra Engineering Ltd (HGIEL) is coming with an IPO in February 2018. The company has announced today that it will launch its IPO in February.
IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
HG Infra Engineering had filed with SEBI to raise Rs. 462 crore through the initial public offer in September 2017. The company had received Sebi’s approval to launch an IPO in December 2017. The IPO of H.G. Infra Engineering Ltd will consist of a fresh issue of up to Rs 300 crore and an offer for sale of up to 60 lakh equity shares.
What is Kostak Rates?
The company has said in its statement that the IPO of H.G. Infra Engineering will open on 26 February 2018 and it will end for subscription on 28 September 2018.
The price band is already decided and HG Infra sets IPO price band at Rs. 263-270 per share. Those who want to apply for the IPO must check the given section for all details about the HG Infra IPO. We have provided the HG Infra DRHP, HG Infra Engineering IPO Allotment, Grey Market Price and GMP Premium, Date, Price, Financials, Review, Poll, Listing Date and more at the below section.
Investors need to read everything carefully and then apply for the IPO.
HG Infra IPO Detail
HG Infra IPO
About the company: H.G. Infra Engineering Ltd is an infrastructure construction, development, and management company.
The company was set up in 2003 and it is based in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The company is focused on road projects. The main area of the company is highways, bridges, and flyovers.
Mainline IPOs in 2020
The main business operations of the company are:
- Providing engineering, procurement, and construction (“EPC”) services on a fixed-sum turnkey basis.
- Undertaking civil construction and related infrastructure projects on item rate and lump sum basis.
Apart from the roads and highway sector, it is also executing water pipeline projects.
As of November 30, 2017, we had a total Order Book of Rs. 37,078.10 million, consisting of 21 projects in the roads and highways sector, 04 civil construction projects and 02 water supply projects.
Company Promoters: Mr. Harendra Singh, Mr. Vijendra Singh And Mr. Girish Pal Singh
Objects of the Issue
HG Infra Engineering IPO Grey Market Price, Rates, GMP Premium
|08 March 2018||Rs.|
SME IPOs in 2020
- IPO covered 11% on the first day.
- The company raises Rs 138 cr from anchor investors.
- It has sold 51,33,150 equity shares to 11 anchor investors at Rs. 270.
- Some of the big names are SBI Infrastructure Fund, DSP BlackRock India Tiger Fund, UTI – Infrastructure Fund and IDFC Infrastructure Fund.
HG Infra Engineering IPO, Allotment, Grey Market, GMP, Date, Price, Subscription, Listing Date
Infra Engineering Limited
|Open Date||26 February 2018|
|Close Date||28 February 2018|
|Allotment Date||06 March 2018|
|Refund Date||08 March 2018|
|Listing Date||09 March 2018|
|Issue Price||Rs. 263 – Rs. 270 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size||55 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||55 Shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 300.00 Crores |
›››› Offer for Sale of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 0.60 Crores
|Lead Manager||SBI Capital Markets Limited, HDFC Bank Limited|
|Registrar||Link Intime India Private Ltd|
|Listing at||NSE / BSE|
- Centrum Broking: Listing Gains
- Angel Broking: Neutral
- Motilal Oswal Securities: Subscribe
- ICICI Direct: Subscribe
HG Infra Engineering IPO Price
HG Infra Engineering has notified the exchanges that the price band of its IPO will be Rs 263 – Rs 270 Per Equity Share.
The company is expected to raise Rs.
HG Infra Engineering IPO Date
The share sale of HG Infra will be open for the subscription on 26 February 2018 and the offer will close on 28 February 2018.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs.
MEP Infrastructure Developers Ltd IPO (MEP Infrastructure IPO) Detail
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: Rs. 26.64 – 27.35
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 30.32%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs.
32.54 per share
HG Infra IPO Subscription Details
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||26 February 2018||27 February 2018||28 February 2018|
The company has selected SBI Capital Markets Limited and HDFC Bank Limited as a book running lead managers to the issue.
Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar of H.G.
HG Infra Engineering IPO Allotment
The IPO allotment of HG Infra Engineering will be available online on 06 March 2018.
The link to the allotment will be posted here.
H.G. Infra Engineering IPO Listing Date
HG Infra to make stock market debut on .
Listing Day Figures (09th March 2018)
|BSE (541019)||NSE (HGINFRA)|
HG Infra Engineering Ltd IPO, HG Infra IPO Detail
|High||Rs. 276||Rs. 276|
IPO Grey Market Price (IPO GMP Premium & Kotak Rate)
|Close||Rs. 270.05||Rs. 267.75|
IPO DRHP / Prospectus
Download Now – Click Here.
Offer for Sale
- 10 lakh shares each will be sold by Harendra Singh, Vijendra Singh and Girish Pal Singh; and up to 30 lakh shares by Hodal Singh, the promoter group selling shareholder.
- HG Infra Engineering Ltd will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Purchase of capital equipment.
- Repayment/ prepayment in part or in full, of certain indebtedness
- General corporate purposes.
Corporate Office: IIIrd Floor, Sheel Mohar Plaza, A-1, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur 302 001, Rajasthan, India
Telephone: +91 141 4106040
Fax: +91 141 4106044
E-mail: [email protected]