Skip to main navigation
- How do I contact Hasbro's Investor Relations department?
- Contact Hasbro Investor Relations at Hasbro's Corporate Offices in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
The mailing address is: 1027 Newport Avenue Pawtucket, RI 02861-1059
Hasbro's investor relations phone number is (401) 431-8697.
Email investor relations at [email protected]
- Who is Hasbro's stock transfer agent?
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
TEL: (781) 575-3400
https://www.computershare.com Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- How do I contact Hasbro customer service?
- You can reach Hasbro Consumer Care during business hours at 800 255-5516.
Initial Public Offering (IPO) Process
- Non-peak season (May 1st thru October 31st Mon-Thurs 8:00am-5:00pm EDT and Fri 8:00am-1:00pm EDT.
- Peak season (November 1st thru April 30th) Mon-Thurs 9:00am-8:00pm EST and Fri 9:00am-5:30pm EST.
- Where can I find information about Hasbro's philanthropic programs?
- Details about our philanthropic efforts can be found in the Corporate Social Responsibility section under the main "Corporate" menu.
NEWS & ANALYSIS
- When did Hasbro go public and at what price?
- Hasbro went public on October 10, 1968.
The initial offering was priced at $15.00 to the public, which adjusted for splits is $0.24 per share..
- What is Hasbro's market share?
- Hasbro is one of the leading toy and game companies in the world. We do not publish market share by country.
- What are Hasbro's credit ratings?
- Credit Ratings are available on our Fixed Income Information page
IR Website Resources
- Where can I calculate the return on my investment in Hasbro stock?
- On the left side of the page, click on "Stock Information" then "Investment Calculator".
- How can I receive printed Investor Relations materials such as the Annual Report, a 10-K, a 10-Q?
- All of Hasbro's financial publications are available on this website.
You can also order hard copies through the "Information Request" section.
- How can I be notified of your quarterly conference call webcasts, press releases and other company news?
- Click on "Email Alert" on the left side of the page under shareholder tools, then check the box for " News Releases" and "Webcasts and Presentations" boxes, or other areas you are interested in, then enter your information, and click "Submit".
- How can I be removed from your e-mail alert list?
- You may remove yourself from the list by following the "unsubscribe" instructions on the e-mail alerts you receive, or click on "Email Alert" on the left side of the page under shareholder tools, enter your information and then click "Submit".
Stock and Dividends
- What is Hasbro's ticker symbol and what stock exchange is it listed on?
- The company's ticker symbol is "HAS", and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- What is Hasbro's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP# for Hasbro is: 418056107.
- When has Hasbro's stock split?
10% Stock Dividend
- Can I buy stock directly from Hasbro?
- Interested investors can purchase shares through the Computershare CIP, a Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan sponsored and administered by Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
Details about the Computershare CIP, including any fees associated with the Plan, can be viewed and printed from Computershare's website.
- Can I sell stock directly through Hasbro?
- If you are a participant in the Computershare CIP you may sell your shares by going to www.computershare.com/investor and registering your account online, via Interactive Voice Response (“IVR”) by calling Computershare at 1-800-733-5001 or (781) 575-3400, by completing and returning the transaction form attached to your quarterly reinvestment statement* or by writing to Computershare, P.O.
Box 505000, Louisville, KY 40233. *Please note that telephone sales not executed through IVR but instead with the assistance of customer service representative will result in a fee in addition to customary brokerage fees and commissions.
- How can I sign up for the Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
- Interested investors may purchase their initial shares and existing Hasbro shareholders may reinvest their dividends or make optional cash payments towards the purchase of additional shares of common stock through the Computershare CIP, a Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan for Hasbro, Inc.
sponsored and administered by Computershare Trust Company, N.A. Details about the plan can be viewed and printed from Computershare’s website www.computershare.com/investor.
- What is the recent dividend history?
- A quarterly summary of dividends beginning in December of 1996 is available by clicking on "Dividends & Stock Price History" under "Stock Information"
- How does a registered shareholder request a change of address, transfer of ownership, or other account information?
Shareholders should contact our transfer agent: Computershare Investor Services
Louisville, KY 40233
TEL: (781) 575-3400 or (800) 733-5001
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- You recently changed the Dividend Reinvestment plan to this new plan, why did you do that?
- In an effort to update and align Hasbro’s plan and remain competitive with what currently exists in the marketplace, we announced the new program in partnership with our Transfer Agent, Computershare.
The Computershare CIP (“CIP”) is a direct stock purchase and dividend replacement plan for Hasbro, Inc. common stock. This program is available to existing shareholders as well as new investors and replaces the Hasbro, Inc.
Dividend Reinvestment and Cash Stock Purchase Program that was first implemented in 1997 and had become out of date.
- What fees are associated with the Computershare CIP?
- There are modest fees to cover the cost of administering the plan. Details about the Computershare CIP, including any fees associated with the Plan, can be viewed and printed from Computershare's website.
- What is escheatment and how do I prevent it?
- Escheatment is a process in which property deemed to be abandoned in your shareholder account is turned over to your state of residence (foreign holders to Hasbro’s state of incorporation, Rhode Island).
Computershare, as Hasbro’s transfer agent, is required to comply with state escheatment laws. These are state laws, not policy set by Hasbro or Computershare. Your account will become eligible for escheatment if it is coded lost due to repeated undeliverable mailings or if your account becomes dormant, meaning no activity or contact with the transfer agent has occurred in your account for the state’s dormancy periods.
Dormancy periods vary from state to state but are generally 3 or 5 years in duration. There are a number of ways to prevent dormancy of the assets in your Hasbro account:
- Contact Computershare to confirm your address is current with them
- Cash all dividend checks
- Vote your proxy for every annual meeting or special meeting, if applicable
- Respond to pre-escheatment notification mailings from Computershare
- Sending a written request or inquiry to Computershare
- Call Computershare and use their IVR or speak to a customer service representative
- Create a login on Computershare’s Investor Center website and log into your account
Additionally, many states do not consider dividends directly deposited to a bank account as contact activity preventing account dormancy. The above actions will ensure the property in your shareholder account, which could include dividends and shares, are not escheated. Please contact our transfer agent, Computershare at 1-800-733-5001 (foreign shareholders at +1 781-575-3400) or online at www.computershare.com/investor.
If your shares are held with a broker or other financial institution, we recommend contacting them as well to prevent the potential escheatment of your assets.
- What do I do if property in my account has been escheated?
- Abandoned or escheated property is turned over to the last known state of legal residence of the owner. To obtain your states contact information, Computershare recommends that shareholders use the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators endorsed website .
Property belonging to international shareholders would be turned over to Hasbro’s state of incorporation, Rhode Island.