Finance & Accounting jobs in Canada - Salaries, Certifications, In-demand skills
This scope will define the business streams, cost centers, balance sheet areas and/or other areas of finance activity and/or control that are the responsibility of the role holder and will also define the key tasks to be carried out.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities below apply to this scope of responsibilities and should be read in the context of this scope.The key responsibilities of the role include: -
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Processing of all accounting transactions
- Reconciliation and preparation of accounts (P&L and BS)
- KPI reporting
- Maintenance of accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and process improvements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Other management accounting functions
- Taking on other responsibilities and projects as required
- Process, posting and payment of all inter-company and 3rd party vendor invoices
- Process the monthly reconciliation of inter-company and AP & AR accounts.
- Process all overseas payments including application for forex approval.
- Process the monthly closing of the AP & AR module and ensure the adherence to the monthly timetable set.