FOREX® stands for fine, white rigid foamboards made of PVC. The FOREX® product range offers a wide choice of light, high-quality sheet materials for indoor and outdoor use in a wide-ranging portfolio. Individuality is also welcome: Special colours, special packaging and even customer- specified production are all part of the FOREX® service.
FOREX®printFOREX®print is specially oriented towards promoting the print sector.
Must Have 3D Printing Tips and Tricks! Episode 1 - Design Stage
This particularly light sheet stands out because of its brilliant white, even surface which provides a basis for a perfect printing result, particularly digital printing.
- High-quality rigid foam sheets – made in Switzerland
- Excellent surface characteristics
- Our cooperation with leading dealers guarantees the widespread availability of FOREX® products throughout Europe
- The highest quality of the product and the maintenance of appropriate quality standards are constants which we offer our customers long-term.
- Simple mechanical processing with standard tools for working with wood and plastic
- FOREX® products are free from dangerous substances and fulfil the requirements of all RoHS / WEEE- directives and the EU chemical ordinance (REACH)
- Creative work
- Digital printing
- Displays (POS/POP)
- Exhibition design
- Interior design
- Partitions | cladding
- Screen printing
- Shop design | shop fitting
- Easy to process
- Fire resistance
- Hard wearing / weather resistant
Colours: 9 variants
Thicknesses: 1 - 19 mm (10 thicknesses, 4 widths, 3 lengths)
Other: with or without protective foil